- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 800 g onions, roughly chopped
- 2 head cauliflower
- 1 pinch cumin
- 10 g chicken stock powder
- 500 ml water
- 200 g potato, cut into blocks
- 350 ml cream
- 250 ml milk
- 3 g Dijon mustard
- 3 drops truffle oil
- salt to taste
- 1 g white pepper
- Start by heating up a medium size pot with a little oil. When piping hot add the garlic and fry for a couple of seconds until you can smell that roasted garlic flavor, then add the onions, reduce heat, add a knob of butter and stir well while frying until onion is soft.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and simmer on low heat until thick and creamy. Take off the heat and cool down a little.
- Blend well until smooth and return to the pot. Simmer for a couple of minutes and season well. Enjoy!